If you're a non-profit doing good work, you need a graphic identity that's working hard for you.
The first step is a well designed logo. It's the foundation of an effective graphic identity, and it's necessity if you want to be seen and remembered by funders, partners, and the populations you serve. For more established organizations, or those looking to build a robust presence right away, a full graphic identity is the next step. An identity may include everything from print collateral like business cards and letterhead, to the web and social media, to t-shirts and tv commercials. Keeping it all sharp and cohesive will ensure that you're recognized and remembered well no matter the medium.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Logo design
- Business cards
- Document Templates for MS Word and Google Docs
- Presentation templates for MS Powerpoint, Apple Keynote, and Google Slides
- Email signatures
- Branding for websites
- Products and packaging
- Signage, banners and decals
- Branding for TV, film, and web video
- Graphic Style Guides
- Complete graphic identities with any combination of the products above designed to work together in a cohesive and effective system
Scroll down for examples of our work and sample estimates you can use to plan your own projects.